About Balgal Beach Medical Practice
The Balgal Beach Medical Practice opened on 29th August 2016, and is the third medical practice in the northern beaches owned and operated by Dr Vladimir and Dr Olga Hasa. The clinic includes four consulting rooms, a three-bed treatment room, a meeting room, pathology collection centre and a pharmacy. It is a RRMA 5 or RA3 category and is within the North Queensland Primary Health Network.
Our AIM is to provide quality care and services to our patients
- Being the best that we can be
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Open communication
- Encouraging and recognising achievement and initiative
- Respecting and caring about each other, our patients and the community
Our MISSION is to provide quality care, whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness.
We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
|Monday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
- Dr Vladimir Hasa is available for Urgent after hours consults.
- Dr Hasa can be contacted on 0437 571 100. These details are also available by phoning our office number after hours - 47707244.
- This service is not bulk billed and the consult fee is $165.00. A medicare rebate applies.
- Dr Hasa will send a report to your usual GP following an after hours consultation.